Albany Empire Junior Football Academy
The Junior Football Academy is available to kids ages 6 through 12. The program is designed to provide kids with a once in a lifetime football experience while also teaching kids a wide variety of football's fundamental skills. The program will run from March through July (coinciding with the Albany football season) and is designed to provide kids with a positive football experience which can be used to help transition kids to competition/youth league participation.
Stay tuned to this web page. As more details of the 2018 program are released, they will be added to this page.
- Bi-Monthly Football Skills Sessions/Experiences Run by Albany Coaching Staff and Players (At least 1 session on the Albany Field at the Times Union Center) INCLUDING:
- Meet and Greets with Albany Ownership members and Albany Players and Coaches
- Game Experiences at Albany Home Games including:
- Tunnel Intro (Run through the tunnel before pre-game player introductions)
- Football Combine (Test 40-yard dash, shuttle drill, broad jump, etc.)
- Starting Lineup (Take the field with the team)
- Albany Academy Football Jersey
- Free Concussion and Safety Seminar (good for kids and their parents)
- An Albany Youth Football
- Free Ticket to 3 Albany Football Games
Please note that all non-game day sessions will be held at [INFO]
Price for program: $300 with a $50 Registration Fee
Can be paid in full or in 3 installments of $100